Saturday, August 2, 2008

Why?

sometimes, life is cruel thing. letting me meet someone i desire yet putting her out of my reach. it's killing me, eating away me from the inside, the feeling of knowing it's impossible and yet i simply cannot get her out of my head.

why did i have to meet you? i wonder, if i hadn't met you, i probably will be a much happier and carefree person. but just because you came into existence, i simply cannot ignore your presence, not when i know, i just know, i've met the right one.

why? i ask. why can't i just walk up to you and express how i feel? i do not know, maybe cause i'm too cowardly for my own good? maybe i simply know that i'm not even close to being considered something special to you. but to me, you'll always be the one that captured my heart, without saying a single word, without a single glance at me. i'm besotted with you.

and guess what? you probably have no idea.

irony of life.

dream on.

1 comment:

outburst said...

emoooo! heh but you're the guy lah so pluck up courage and go for it! Good luck! haha update mee