Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Missing

work is a extremely irritating thing that everyone wants to get rid off but cannot do without. i hate work. but i need the money. this sucks.

working also means missing out on alot of stuff. time with friends, family, loved ones, my bed, my com, my games and most impt of all, my soccer.

sucks, it simply sucks.

but i need the cash man, not cause i'm gonna spend it on something impt, but simply cause i wanna feel my acc up to at least 5000 by the end of this yr, and this period is the best time to do it. missing out on a lot of things seriously.

SORRY GUYS, HOPE U GUYS MISSED ME!

lol. i guess that's all. won't be online much, anything txt or call me, i'm always available.

MUST keep me in the thick of things, i don't like being ignorant simply cos i was working. sianzzzz.

wish i had more brainpower.

=)

No comments: